Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 1 - My current relationship. If Single discuss being Single

So my relationship status is single...and am [still!] unsure whether to mingle or not.

How is it being single?

Being single feels like an abstract painting... which is beautiful and represents completeness in its own right- IF you understand it; but can also be given definite understandable form by adding a few strokes where required. But this can either enhance the painting...or maybe ruin it.

That's a risk only to be discovered after taking it. 
And I haven't found anyone whom I'm comfortable to hand over the brush of my life's canvas.

Being single is fine most of the times as I have learnt to depend on myself for most things. But ofcourse, who does not like to feel special? There are times you do miss a partner. 
And that is somethng I know for a fact, that happens in every situation when the grass definitely looks greener on the other side. 
If I find someone whom I can trust enough, I'd be more than happy to change status - Trust being the catch word. Else I don't see the need of a forced compromise. 
At the end of the day, single or mingled, one has to be at peace with the self. Isin't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment